Monday, May 20, 2013

Extra-Tall Mens Clothing Model Participates in 'Relay for Life'

Having recently opened our online store Altus, for tall and extra-tall men, we spend the weekend with family and participate in our first American Cancer Society's Relay for Life event.  My son, and the inspiration for our clothing line for tall men, was diagnosed with thyroid cancer 3 years ago.  His participation in the Relay for Life event for the first time happened at Western Washington University in Bellingham, WA.


Listening to the opening remarks at our first Relay for Life, this one in Bellingham, WA.



A thyroid cancer survivor, my son walks the first "Survivors" lap with my mother. His grandma is a breast cancer survivor.

After the first Survivors lap, my father (to my right) and I join my son and mother to walk some more.



1 comment: